Category Trade Marketing Manager – Poultry (Saudi Arabia)
Attractive Tax-Free Salary, Housing allowances, Generous Leave, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus and many other excellent benefits.
Almarai is a food and beverage manufacturing giant with an unrivalled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 45,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets. In 2017 Almarai Company reported net income of SAR 2.2 billion on sales of SAR 13.9 billion.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group
To assist in the development of the marketing strategy which grows the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development by coordinating the implementation of marketing strategy that develops the organisation in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realizing improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor in Business degree with marketing specification. MBA qualification (Preferable).
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: At least 2 years marketing and/or assistant brand management or marketing assistant experience with a reputable FMCG company in the Middle East with evidence of well-developed marketing skills and proven track record of delivering results in a competitive environment. A proven track record in working on brands and launching new products (Preferable).
- Lead & Manage Change.
- Motivate & Develop People.
- Functional Expertise.
- Think & Operate Strategically.
- External Environment.
- Brand Positioning & Copy Strategy.
- Promotional Design & Execution.
- New Product Development.
- Research Design & Briefing.
- Advertising Briefing and Development.
- Trade Marketing & Distribution Knowledge.
- Pricing Strategy and Management.
- Brand Planning and Operational Planning.
- Media Buying.
- Brand Profitability.
- Public Relations.
- Retail Audit & Brand Tracker.
Almarai offers an excellent employment package which includes a competitive salary, discretionary performance bonus, housing allowances, medical covers, generous leaves and other many excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV together with covering letter intimating current and expected remuneration package.
للتقديم اضغط هنا